The three had their rehearsal until 3:00 in the morning…
Inside Kyocera Dome
– White suits for “Shelter.”
– Jaejoong and Yoochun cried at the first song.
– “been so long” was performed.
– “Rainy Blue,” the boys were wearing black suits.
* After Jaejoong and Yoochun’s “Shelter,” Jaejoong sang Im Jaebum’s “너를위해 (Noreulwihae).” It’s a Korean song that’s very hard to sing.
– They played ‘The Dome,’ ‘The Making’ and Yoochun picked a fan to go onstage.
– The lucky fan was a 15-year-old junior high school student.
– Junsu was wearing jeans and a white shirt~
– Everyone sang happy birthday to Yoochun, and they’re throwing balls too!
– Junsu performed “XIAHTIC,” followed by Jaejoong’s “Maze.” All three seems to have cried from the beginning.
– Fans were instructed to show the ‘Saranghaeyo sign’ and shout ‘I love you’ at the signal for Chun’s birthday event.
* They say that security was so tight that there were guards at every ten seats or something. (Not sure how accurate this is)
The Red Ocean
– In the end, everyone was crying. The three dedicated the last song “to friend.”
– During the ment, they were talking about the ‘current situation.’
– Jaejoong, who was crying, had difficulty expressing his pain from feeling apologetic to the fans who were hurt due to the decision made by the trio ):
– “TOKYO LOVELIGHT” was performed!
Junsu’s gag today: Haru likes Nakaji, but I like ‘balance.’ (PS: Nakaji and Balance (Kuroji)’s pronunications sounded similar =.=)
Yoochun said: Since the incident happened last year, I didn’t contact the members (Changmin and Yunho, I guess) because I thought of quitting/stopping. Then Junsu stopped him from saying that. (via @ReihhFujiwara and @DBSKnights)
Source: Kim @ TVXQes + faniatmanti, sicashinki, jmkwon23, ReihhFujiwara, DBSKnights @ Twitter + sharingyoochun.net + baidu
Shared by: OneTVXQ.com